Monday, September 20, 2010

The start of my journey...

"There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
No one could have said this better than Mandela himself.  For me, passion is my driving force and settling is not in my vocabulary.  To that effect, when I decided to embark on this journey to find my passion, I knew there were no limits on what I could accomplish.  In this blog, I will talk about amazing people doing unthinkable things and it will quickly be apparent how much one person, with hard work and passion, can accomplish.  Whether I am analyzing Mohammed Yunis' idea of  Micro-finance, reviewing a book by Jacqueline Novogratz, or examining a TED talk by Bill Clinton, throughout the way I will ask the question, what led them to think this way?  Why are they passionate about helping those who have never gotten a chance? Along the way, hopefully I will discover why I am passionate about aiding those who never got a first try at a great life and why I believe it is my job to create a better life for them.  


Enjoy,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment